Tuesday, August 19, 2008

You just gotta laugh.......

Over breakfast this morning, Sara Grace and I were talking about what we wanted to do today.....you know, just the usual chatter from the very happy four year old who lives here :) Anyway, I really think seeing Rebecca Ann Sunday night has really interested her and today she announced that she is "NEVER getting baptized...NO WAY." I didn't panic....just thought she probably didn't quite understand....and that is when I nearly choked on my muffin!!! She announced that it "wasn't very nice for that man (Lane--one of our ministers) to get all those people in the pool and not let them wear their goggles" I love that girl....she keeps me laughing all the time!!!!!

2 comments:

The Strozier Family said...

Hilarious! I'm so grateful you recorded that one. She cracks me up!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the visit. Evans? Isn't that near Ft. Gordon? Are y'all army, too? Check out their PWOC on post; it's great (chapel women's ministry). Glad to meet another Ga. Girl!