Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I am going to have to write a book!!!!!

I love the sound of excited voices coming in the house after the bus brings Daniel and Rebecca Ann home......I can tell before they are all the way in the house what kind of day it has been.....only today the joke was on me!!!!!! It was Daniel in first grinning from ear to ear.....I thought he must have some confession (sounds better than tattle tale) to make about his sister......he was so excited!!!! He ran up and gave me a big hug and then said "LOOK!!!!" Can anyone guess WHAT I was looking at????? His very first ZIT!!! He even knew the word....I was speechless...but I had to just laugh. As Sara Grace would say...."It almost cracked my head off!!" (that was for you Lauren) Love that big boy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always say I'm going to write a book about our crazy life. Like, for instance, how Caroline scratched her head and knocked out her first tooth 2 hours before she was scheduled to have her portrait taken! We should work on it together. Between the two of us we could write a novel!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny, Patty. I think, too, that I need to write things down so I don't forget them. I'm so proud of you for keeping up with the blog! Still watching Gustav here. Love ya!