Friday, August 1, 2008

August 1, 2008


101_9108
Originally uploaded by Goolsby Gallery
For everyone who knows me well it will come as no surprise that my sweet husband is video chatting with me from the living room (while he does accounting homework) to help me get started with this blog. I hope that it is a good way to keep in touch with family and friends. The telephone seems to be a luxury these days for me...I have to hide to be able to talk to those I love the most!!! And I rarely get to share what life is really like on any given day. Anyway.....this is the down and dirty at the Goolsby's!!!
For my first entry (yes...Lee did the July entry) I wanted to intro everyone to "the girls" ...Melissa and Karen. These are the girls that I went to Pensacola with and came home with a tattoo!!!! Most importantly they make me a better wife and mommy....Proverbs 31 lived out today.....we just went to New Orleans and had a blast...hopefully it won't be 3 years before I see them again...I love you guys!!! Are we really thinking 1/2 marathon in Jacksonville???? I better start training now!!! :0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, Patty. I'm so glad I could be your inspiration. Now we have one more thing to help each other with. Love you, girl, you mean so much to me!

puredaisy said...

Ok, girls. You win. I set one up. Don't get too excited, there's not much there so far...
puredaisy

puredaisy said...

by the way, Patty, it looks great - way to go!