Wednesday, August 6, 2008

End of Summer Fun!!!


IMG_4612
Originally uploaded by Goolsby Gallery
It has been a busy end of summer for the Goolsby's.....Daniel is away at FlipFest. It is a really neat gymnastics camp in Tennessee. He is spending hours in the gym, hanging out boys from the team, there is a ropes course, dance night, haunted hikes, and best of all unlimited caffeine!!! I reallly thought maybe he was missing me as the phone rang Monday morning and woke me up...it was so sweet to hear "Hey Mommy." With one eye open I asked him if he had slept well and was sad to hear "No." My heart was just starting smile thinking about how much he must miss all of us only to have him snap me back to reality with the real reason....THREE COKES at 9:45 p.m.!!!! He makes me laugh!!!!! :) Guess I better loosen up on this boy before his 1st night away at college, huh?



IMG_4598
Originally uploaded by Goolsby Gallery
Rebecca Ann enjoyed a day with Rebekah Grace her friend who moved to Louisiana. These girls only see each other a couple of times a year and it is fun to see them pick right up where they left off. It was a day full of giggles!!!!!



IMG_4472
Originally uploaded by Goolsby Gallery
And then there is my Sara Grace.......my sweet girl who has a laugh that is contagious and who can talk her brother and the neighbor into anything!!!!!



IMG_4588
Originally uploaded by Goolsby Gallery
Clayton is bowling!!!!! This was sooooooooo funny!!! I am sure we provided tons of entertainment today!!!!

No comments: