Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"The Fall Tree"


IMG_5505
Originally uploaded by Goolsby Gallery
Every year the kids know that fall is almost here when they see this skinny little tree on the road from our neighborhood. It is the first tree every year that changes colors and the Goolsby's have named it "The Fall Tree". I pointed it out to Daniel 10 years ago and he would show it to Rebecca Ann and now I have Sara Grace pointing it out to Clayton every time we pass it. I had Lee stop this morning and take a picture to capture the memory (I am sure the neighbors think that we are crazy!!!). I don't want to forget the "little things" that always make me smile!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many years from now the kids will remember the "fall tree" and will be glad you have the picture. Miss you girl. Glad you are all well!

Anonymous said...

Patty,

You are so hard to get in touch with. I didn't know if you were checking email but I wanted to let you know that we are definately having Kat's party on November 1st probably around 3:00. We plan HSM 3, pizza, cake, ice cream and some play time. Let me know if Rebecca can come. It is only 3 friends plus my 2 girls but she definately wants Rebecca to come. Email or call me.

TX, Allison