Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am scratching my head!!!

Maybe I'm crazy but I had to share!!!!! This week at Daniel and Rebecca Ann's school it is red ribbon week to educate the kids about drugs etc.....There have been activities all week of fun things that the kids are encouraged to do or wear. Monday was wear red day, Tuesday was crazy hat day etc. Today was "hero day" and the kids were to asked to dress up like their favorite hero. We had a teacher and Paul Hamm....pretty normal, right? I asked the kids who had the coolest idea for a hero.....they both said the kid who was ELVIS!!!!!! Didn't he die of an OVERDOSE!!!!! Boy, I am glad I'm not that Mommy........but it was a FUNNY ride home!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK---that is too funny! How about some pictures of the costumes? Miss you, girl.