Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Patty asked me to help her load this video to her blog and then she fell asleep.
Penne Rustica is our favorite dish at Macaroni Grill. There is nothing like finding a great copycat recipe for your favorite dishes. Patty and I spent her birthday evening cooking this together. It turned out to be an exact replica if not a bit better than the original. The video is very entertaining and after watching it you can head on over to http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/ and find the complete recipe. The site seems to be a membership site but this recipe is free. Can't wait to try some of his other recipes. Wonder if he has cloned Bonefish's BANG BANG Shrimp?
Posted by Lee

5 comments:

The Strozier Family said...

Yum! Did y'all run laps around your kitchen when you were cooking, too?

Anonymous said...

I can have cream sauce and all the pasta I want...I can have cream sauce and all the pasta I want...I can have cream sauce and all the pasta I want...
Just don't tell my doctor that I used 2 cups of heavy cream and a few table spoons of butter!!!!

Wendy said...

Bang Bang Shrimp is on this guy's website.

Anonymous said...

Hey Patty! I hope you had a great birthday! I love you, girl

MyOhMy said...

Patty,

We tried this recipe last night, it was so yummy! Even better this afternoon for lunch - thank you for sharing ;)